Rear Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Seats

Can anyone tell me how to fold down rear seats ive sussed out the bit u lean on i just cant seem to lift the bit u sit on is there a lever or something that i have to push or pull

Cheers RAY

Yes there should be a strap which releases the catch, one on each section. Put your hand into the gap and have a feel around.
    The lower bits hinge forward into the foot well, you have to remove the headrests, but they will fit in the gap between the two hinges with the metel posts pointing upwards, and the seat backs fold forwards giving a flat load bed.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by rayharmon
      Can anyone tell me how to fold down rear seats ive sussed out the bit u lean on i just cant seem to lift the bit u sit on is there a lever or something that i have to push or pull

Cheers RAY
      Put your hand in the gap between the seat and the back, you will find a piece of ribbon.

You need to pull it to get the seat to lift up.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by rayharmon

Cheers RAY

As said by others, stick your hand between the seat and back cushions and scrabble around for the straps that will allow you to pull the seat cushions forward. Swear a lot and curse when your hand gets scratched by things .... and the broken wrist as you try to twist it back out still maintaining grip on strap... have fun. The answer to the question raised once the seats are up is "it's a jack"........ i'll let you find out for yourself...
        Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

the answer to the other question is, its a japanese stag beetle and its dead...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Yea i Second that , Just make sure not to stick you head under there , They have a tendancy to aim for the mouth !!!!!!!!! Dead or not ! LOL
            !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

and boy can they jump!
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
              X