X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooray!... Insurance!

dudes!
    got some insurance!
    i found out that i could pay off my claim for theft and regain my no-claims bonus!!
    so i phoned NU and the ammount i have to pay is..... wait for it..... £174.88!! that's all that put my insurance up by £500!!!

so at the mo i'm paying Aplan £1040 but when i get my proof of no claims back this should go down to about £500

so i'm bigging up the A plan at the moment ( the girl from the import section is really fit too!!!)

nice one!!

i'll be out on the downs tonight so watch out!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Originally posted by dabigman
    dudes!
    got some insurance!
    i found out that i could pay off my claim for theft and regain my no-claims bonus!!
    so i phoned NU and the ammount i have to pay is..... wait for it..... £174.88!! that's all that put my insurance up by £500!!!

so at the mo i'm paying Aplan £1040 but when i get my proof of no claims back this should go down to about £500

so i'm bigging up the A plan at the moment ( the girl from the import section is really fit too!!!)

nice one!!

Nice one !......it pays to shop around.
    Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
      Nice one !......it pays to shop around.
      it pays to go into the shop too!!
      she was lovely!
      i think she done it to get shot of me, i was eyeing her up too much!!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Nice work fella.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Great news Matt!!! Glad t worked out for you!!!

Better stick the 16th in your diary now to come and show us what that 3rd gen can really do off road!!! (just remember to put the wipers on this time...)
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Great news Matt!

I guess that Black book will be getting more ink!

Rich.
            If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

I have an apology as well. I should have remembered that if you pay for the damage/theft/etc you can get all your bonus back as I had to do it this earlier in the year myself.

Sorry,

Rich.

Failed miserably
              If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
                dudes!
                got some insurance!

nice one!!

Excellent!!
                NO WORRIES!
                Rusty

Comment

Damn good news Matt. Iv'e just opened a tin of Stella in your honour - cheers!
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Wicked !!!! glad too see uyou back dude !!!
                    [size=4][color=#00ffff]SSR-X 1996 3.0 TD !!! ESSEX BOY'S RULE !!!!!![/color][/size]

Comment

Working...
                    X