F.A.O. Koi - Permission Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O. Koi - Permission Required

You may or may not know that i race a BriSCA F2 Stock Car, anyway i currently preparing a new car for the new season and i`m having the car signwritten this week.

I`d like to know if you would mind if i have the Website`s logo on the car, My type of racing is hardly the Surf`s target audience but i have seen a Surf or two in the carpark at meetings and it would be just a little thank you for the hard work you put in on this web site.

Let me know what you think, asap you could so i can give the signwritter the details (sorry about the rush)

P.s. i`ve attached a pic of my old car to give you an idea, the new one will be in the same colours and the logo would be placed where it says "WAYNE. DAD" on the old car.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mart 870; 31 January 2005, 21:44.
    Cheers

Mart 870

Racing for Thomas

GOOD IDEA !
    Last edited by marky; 31 January 2005, 22:06.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

is it a film?
      Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Soz about that i pressed ENTER by mistake before i finished lol
        Cheers

Mart 870

Racing for Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by mart 870
          You may or may not know that i race a BriSCA F2 Stock Car, anyway i currently preparing a new car for the new season and i`m having the car signwritten this week.

I`d like to know if you would mind if i have the Website`s logo on the car, My type of racing is hardly the Surf`s target audience but i have seen a Surf or two in the carpark at meetings and it would be just a little thank you for the hard work you put in on this web site.

Let me know what you think, asap you could so i can give the signwritter the details (sorry about the rush)

P.s. i`ve attached a pic of my old car to give you an idea, the new one will be in the same colours and the logo would be placed where it says "WAYNE. DAD" on the old car.
          BRISCA LEGENDS - STU SMITH- FRANKIE WAINMAN- LEN WOLFENDEN.
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Too right and Wainman still races! Get yourself to Belle Vue on Bank Holiday Monday Marky, the F1`s are back in town.
            Cheers

Mart 870

Racing for Thomas

Comment

easter bank holiday ?? If so im going
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Cool, theres plenty of meetings on at Belle Vue throughout the year, you`ll enjoy a return there. No. 391 is now used by Stu Smith`s son Andy, another very good driver.
                Cheers

Mart 870

Racing for Thomas

Comment

Cool, theres plenty of meetings on at Belle Vue throughout the year, you`ll enjoy a return there. No. 391 is now used by Stu Smith`s son Andy, another very good driver.
                  HARRY HUGHES used to race F2 late 70's early 80's i used to go with a mate of his.
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

My F2 history is a big vague - i only race an F2 because i cant afford the price of a big V8 Chevy.
                    Cheers

Mart 870

Racing for Thomas

Comment

I used to go when I was a kid - Willie Harrison & Stu Smith were always good to watch - my cousin used to crew/race when he was younger. me mum has a pic of me sat in Willie's car one hot summer at Brafield raceway.
                      Great times!!
                      NO WORRIES!
                      Rusty

Comment

You should go again Rusty, i`m guessing Buxton is your closest track. Harrison`s lad Paul races now but he`s not a patch on Willie. I race at Brafield it`s one of my favourite tracks - it`s called Northampton International Raceway now! still the same place though lol
                        Cheers

Mart 870

Racing for Thomas

Comment

My F2 history is a big vague - i only race an F2 because i cant afford the price of a big V8 Chevy.
                          They used to run a CHEVY 454
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

They still do with some going upto 600ci. One of my sponsors has bought a F1 to use this season and i had run up and down his yard it in, you cant beat the sound of a big block V8.
                            Cheers

Mart 870

Racing for Thomas

Comment

The whole family used to go from all over the country (25+) we would all converge on whichever track it was and set up camp - it was great fun. There is stuff on at Hednesford Raceway but I think it is mostly bangers??? - I could do with finding out about Buxton though would be good. Do you get that way to race ??
                              NO WORRIES!
                              Rusty

Comment

Working...
                              X