Men Wanted By Mrs Sumo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Wanted By Mrs Sumo

Ok that got your attention now for the pitch. I do mystery shopping and the firm wot I do it for wants more blokes for their books to do blokey stuff like test driving cars (the last one was L**drovers) so if anyone fancies winding up car sales people and doing the odd test drive (for a small financial reward) contact the people at TNS (see attachment)
    If you do get in touch tell them Andrea Collins sent you cos then I will get a tescos voucher for introducing you.

Cheers Lads
    Angie aka Bunny or Mrs sumo.

Rick, please post this onto the forum

the guys MUST mention my name when they call

cheers
    Anj

Dear Shopper,

TNS are looking to increase our online MALE shopper panel, as our composition of males is currently very low. Our clients are asking us to quote for new projects which require a percentage of Male shoppers for our visits. These projects are predominantly van/truck/car studies. This is an area we would really like to develop, as there is a lot of business within the Automotive industry, which will be beneficial to all of us.

Therefore, we would be very grateful if you would be able to forward this note via e-mail to a friend/colleague/partner etc who may want to become a Mystery Shopper.

DEAR NEW MYSTERY SHOPPER

Please open the attachment as this will give you information on what is involved in becoming a mystery shopper and access to the online application form.

What is a Mystery Shopper?
    Mystery shopper is a term used to describe covert assessors who experience, and objectively report on, the quality of service of a company or establishment. Once trained, anyone can do it.

What does it involve?
    There are many different types of Mystery Shopping assignments ranging from visiting your local supermarket through to a night in a five star hotel. In all cases you would be remunerated for carrying out the assessment and most can be fitted in around your normal lifestyle.

How do I select Mystery Shopping assignments?
    We have an on-line booking system that will allow you to select Mystery Shopping assignments directly from our on-line database. Selecting visits takes a matter of minutes. Your work instructions will be sent via e-mail and once you’ve completed the assignment, you will be expected to complete the questionnaire on-line.

How do I become a Mystery Shopper?
    Click on this link http://www.tns-global.co.uk/mysteryshopping/information , and this will take you to our web site that will provide more information on what being a Mystery Shopper entails. If you decide to join, please click on the link under the heading
    “How do I become a Mystery Shopper” on our web site. The link will direct you to an application form. Once you have completed and submitted it, your application will be processed.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

hi angie, the wife works for them and i think the Landy jobs are still open up ere, might ave a laff and do one with her, the thought of winding up a Landy salesman with comparisons to the surf is entertaining will have to wait till she gets back from Amsterdam tho

ship

Comment

fieldwork number

dear mrs sumo gotta put ya fieldwork number on application form can i have it pleaseeeee . oh and tell ya old man nice to see him the other afternoon lol
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Cant fill form in without your field worker number need this to continue.

Comment

me too please in case I fill it in
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Sorry chaps but being a non-blonde I have no excusses for missing of the field worker number which is 22625.
            If only I was a blonde,as an example of what is on offer from TNS Ive just picked up 2 jobs. 1 for 2 adults to go to the odeon cinema.
            and 1 to go to pizzaland (4 adults) all expences paid.

Pity my old man is on a fat free diet?????????
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
            X