3rd gen headlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen headlight

hi everyone, need to get a 3rd gen headlight have a hole in ours where a lorry flew a stone up and hit us light still works but glass blowing a bit and won't pass mot
    any web sites to purchase them, this is the first thing we have had to get for the surf and ba bit lost thanks everyone

best bet toyota i reckon... but try emailing roughtrax as he will try and get stuff he doesn't list, unlike milners who, if they don't list it, it doesn't exist!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

headlight

92.00 for a brand new headlamp!!! that is roughtrax are they all that dear i know it would be dear but i didn't think it would be that bad
      i could curse the foreign lorry driver that cut me up and flicked a stone while i was towing the caravan!!! jean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ian and jean
        92.00 for a brand new headlamp!!! that is roughtrax are they all that dear i know it would be dear but i didn't think it would be that bad
        i could curse the foreign lorry driver that cut me up and flicked a stone while i was towing the caravan!!! jean!!!
        get his number plate??... go though the insurance then!...
        try "HILUX" on this forum (bob) he may have a better idea for parts like that.
        92.00 doesn't sound too bad as it's not the sort of motor you find in a scrappy!

Comment

Matt's got one on an old truck he dosn't use anymore................

Make him an offer.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

headlamp

thanks everyone going for the rough trax one

Comment

3rd gen headlight

Hi l would try Milners before you buy off Roughtrax, some one mentioned a day or 2 ago they were after a 2nd gen headlight and Milners where like £35 cheaper. l know yours is a 3rd gen but its worth a try.
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Matt's got one on an old truck he dosn't use anymore................

Make him an offer.

i'm saving up for parts!!...

!!!!!! quadbike went doolally at 5am this morning too!!... had to take the bone shaker!

Comment

Same problem!

Hi, had exactly the same happen to me have tried everywhere headlight absolutely fine but cant get just the front lens doing my head in tried scrap yard have looked at Roughtrax & 4x4 but seems to offer only whole headlight
                  I have a 96 3rd Gen KZN-185 and luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv to know where I can get just a new front lens, let me know how you get on please......

Comment

headlight

got our headlight from rough trax in the end, right hand on dearer than left one!! delivered to us and it is the genuine not a replica 117.00 had to get it can,t go through the mot with out it!!!
                    a few places and scrap yards on the internet phoned me with headlights cheaper but they were replicas and didn't want two different lights!!me fussy
                    hubby fitted it aok lots of unclipping and he broke one of the black retainer clips on the radiator grillas he was fittingit all back togeter !! but it is ok and still on firmly, got to look for these little clips now. rough trax really helpful and deliveredwith in a few days

Comment

Working...
                    X