For all forum members with Windows XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all forum members with Windows XP

I decided to change my Windows user picture (the one that appears on the welcome screen at startup and at the top of the Start menu) today, and wanted a 'forum star'. So here is one I knocked up (hope that Koi/Lucky don't mind )

If you want to use the star yourself, save the picture to your hard drive. The click the Start button, then click on your current user image (at the very top of the Start menu). Click on 'Browse for more pictures' and fine the file you just saved.
    Attached Files
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

it won't open ???
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Just save it at the size that you see, other wise it will be too big.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
        it won't open ???
        Dunno why it doesn't open as a separate image (like all other attached images). Just right click the one above and 'Save Picture as...'

Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

DOH!!! - apologies, I'm at work trying to the cope with idiot patients
          NO WORRIES!
          Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
            I decided to change my Windows user picture (the one that appears on the welcome screen at startup and at the top of the Start menu) today, and wanted a 'forum star'. So here is one I knocked up (hope that Koi/Lucky don't mind )

If you want to use the star yourself, save the picture to your hard drive. The click the Start button, then click on your current user image (at the very top of the Start menu). Click on 'Browse for more pictures' and fine the file you just saved.

no don't mind if you had asked i would have posted it up for you, save you the time
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              no don't mind if you had asked i would have posted it up for you, save you the time
              Thanks.

Oh well, only took me 2 minutes to knock it up anyway.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
              X