yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK its halloween, lets get some creepy storys going......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK its halloween, lets get some creepy storys going......

Long read, but I found it cool..................

cave story
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

That was seriously freaky, real Blair witch type stuff! I've never liked caves and I like them even less now!

Lou

Comment

Ooohh spooky!!!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

i watched the original japanese version of 'ring' last night, but fell asleep just before the end, the phone woke me up ringing at 3am (you need to see the film to know what i mean), luckily though it wasn't a woman telling me i got 7 days to live, it was a callout for a totalcare phone repair.
        [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

That was phreakey. Just what I need before I take the dog for a walk. Guess we wont go into the woods tonight.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

There once was a forum which would mysteriously disappear, then reappear and eat up 10 days worth of posts, without mercy! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

yeh Del I reckon theres a conspiracy here somewhere - all your great pics from the day out suddenly gone ... maybe coz we can organize a bit of fun where no-one gets hurt

Comment

Was just tinkin' about startin' a new thread with all the pics up again, just took so long last time to post them all. Might do it tomorrow.
                Derek :
                1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
                  Was just tinkin' about startin' a new thread with all the pics up again, just took so long last time to post them all. Might do it tomorrow.
                  Go check out the off road section... you may get a nice surprise...
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

great work Linda

Comment

Working...
                    X