Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online manual

Hello everyone
    Does anybody know where i can download an english manual from for the radio.I`ve tried putting the make and model into goggle, but even after the translation it`s not very helpfull.
    The stereo is a carrozzeria fh p700.It seems to be dogs do-da of a stereo but so far i can only work the radio,it would be a shame to replace it!
    many thanks
    jack
    Stella Artois

sounds like a pioneer model under a different brand, check link out see if it is same if so u should get a pdf format mannual for it no probs. good luckhttp://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn..._32897,00.html
    ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

if it's the original radio that came with the car chances are it will need a band expander. even after that you may find it still isn't what you want. Most people rip it out, throw it away and refit a uk spec single din head unit and a pocket underneath
      NO WORRIES!
      Rusty

Comment

Thanks for the link Fester.
        That was the stereo in question but unfortunatley they only have downloadable manuals for models made in 1999 and above

It is the original stereo Rusty, and has had a band expander fit by the dealer who i bought it from.I don`t really wont to rip it put because it`s got a massive spec.even though it`s 10 years old it plays mp3`s
        Stella Artois

Comment

Cool!! take a piccy and post it please
          NO WORRIES!
          Rusty

Comment

just click the link on fester`s post,It`s that one
            Stella Artois

Comment

http://stereomanuals.com/ give these boyz a bell
              Last edited by fester; 23 January 2005, 14:25.
              ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

I`ve sent them an email,just have to wait and see.I attempted to look at their stock list but it is that big it would have taken till tuesday.
                thanks again fester
                Stella Artois

Comment

Working...
                X