novice course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• novice course

can anyone tell me of the best off road course to try for the begginer im in the lancashire area ? cheers

It depends on what you want. If you want to go play properly 'off-road' (driving up/down hills, through big mud puddles and getting filthy ) bob along to Barton (there is a get together this Sunday, see Barton Sunday 23rd). It's great fun, and there will be others there to show you the ropes and help you out if necessary.

If you want to go 'Green laning' (driving along country roads, admiring the scenery, and maybe getting a little muddy), then there doesn't appear to be much around Lancashire. I'm going on a recce tomorrow to check a possible route near the Forest of Bowland. I'll report back what I find.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

yes BARTON with marky's gang there a great bunch and will help you get started
      happy surfing buddy
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Pop along this weekend if you can make it...just look at the off-roading section for some of the old piccies. Straight forward for newbies and dont have to do anything you dont wanna do.

There are plenty of flat bits for messing around and some hills (easy to moderate) for that little extra challenge.
        Gaz

Comment

Working...
        X