Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf

Has anyone been to see the 1994 Silver 3ltr Surf advertised on Ebay, for the second time. Car is in Lowestoft. Hell of a long way from London, if its not as described.
    Thanks Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

have you seen the one i posted? its in London near me.
    its a '96 on 33's with a 4inch lift.
    car
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Thanks Tim,
      Was looking to spend around £5000 and do not want spare wheel on back, as carry two large dogs about so always opening and closing back. I have 1993 3ltr which runs perfectly. Someone put slight dent on rear corner and it has a few scratches on outside and interior. My fault, should have used something to protect insides when carrying things. Have been quoted £500 to respray sides and back. Last car they did for me they matched up paint perfectly.
      Probably better to carry on looking for interior rear panels and have sprayed, then would look like new. Still thinking.
      Rgds Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Ahh ok worth a shot. My interior is a tip as was always loaded with gear before I bought it. Still, windows are black in the back so you cant tell
        If you like your car pay to sort it and keep it going.
        Tim

Comment

Me thinks your right. Respray next week and if you know where i can get interior panels (rear) and tailgate interior panels in grey would be gratefull.
          Thanks Philip
          Still Searching,
          Dick Whittington

Comment

someone is breaking a Surf right now
            HERE
            Tim

Comment

Dirty Dog Love The Truck On E Bay Dont Suppose You Are Looking For An Astate Car In Px Are You See Surfs Wanted (surf In Px)

Comment

not my car mate so sorry!
                Its a car I had seen near me before I bought my Surf... always very clean when I've seen it about though. Nice looking
                Tim

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                  not my car mate so sorry!
                  Its a car I had seen near me before I bought my Surf... always very clean when I've seen it about though. Nice looking
                  Far too clean underneath. I cant go under mine without getting dried mud in my eyes
                  Bring on the optrex.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

may be the guy dunno paul got his A-Bar off he said he had one for sale cheap too paul said
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Working...
                    X