Drip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drip

Any one know what this pipe is. Its located on the bulkhead on the passenger side Mine has a constant drip (see photo)
    If ive attached it properly
    Attached Files
    WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Another view
    Attached Files

Comment

It looks like a heater or aircon pipe to me. I am sure one of the more technically minded will put you right, soon.
      Good luck with fixing it.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Its hard to tell from the pic but it looks like it may be the drain from your AirCon evap space. Its quite normal for this to drip if the aircon is on. Dont know the exact set up in the surf but if its not taht it could well be a leaking heater matrix( I hope not though) Capture some water and have a look at it is my advise. If my explanation is shot down in flames I apologise in advance.

Ian
        Objects in the rear view mirror are losing

Comment

drip

lt is the drain from the "Air-Con" dont worry about it unless you are not using your A/C.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
            lt is the drain from the "Air-Con" dont worry about it unless you are not using your A/C.
            Bob's right. It drains condensation from the AC condensor. First car I ever had with aircon I panicked with the constant dripping. Now I got used to it.

Won't drip if the air is warm and dry generally as condensation doesn't form but it will do most of the time in this country while the AC is running as the air has high humidity.

Cheers
            Andy

Comment

I thought it might be the air con, ive had it before with other motors but usually only drips after aircon has been in use, in this case the air con has not been on

Comment

a constant drip may indicate a partial blockage of the drain pipe.
                ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Working...
                X