X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Number of Trim

TOYOTA DEALERSHIP AS HELPFUL AS EVER!!!
    Hi Gang,

Anyone help me with the part number of the chrome trim for the nudge bar as shown in the picture?

I have tried the local dealership but they were so negative it was unreal! I am hoping that some one out there has an E.P.C. and might be able to find the part number for me.

If the chrome trim does not come seperatly can you give me the part number of the whole black plastic trim.

Thanks for your help

Paul
    Attached Files
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

hi i have got the whole panel spare in the garage if i can get the piece of chrome off then if you want to just pay the postage you are welcome to it.the other chrome panel has got a dent in it but you are welcome to have the whole peice if you want it.i have not got any of the fixings tho.i will find out the postage on friday when i'm off work
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      hi i have got the whole panel spare in the garage if i can get the piece of chrome off then if you want to just pay the postage you are welcome to it.the other chrome panel has got a dent in it but you are welcome to have the whole peice if you want it.i have not got any of the fixings tho.i will find out the postage on friday when i'm off work
      Richard,

You have e-mail

Paul

Comment

richard@richardholmes.fsnet.co .uk
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks for your help on that Richard

Nice one mate

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X