Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

I have got my 3.0TD 1995 N Surf for sale in the for sale section. I haven't really had much interest. It is up for £6100 any thoughts on why the lack of responce?

I thought I was letting it go cheap.... I have a company car now so I just need shut...

Stuart,

To be honest M8 i don't think Surf's sell very well on the forum.
    I cannot remember ever advertising a Surf for sale via the forum "for sale section"

The price looks good, & your in a high population area, but just think that forum for sale section maybe is'nt for you.

Daft question, i suppose you've tried autotrader etc.

Mind you i have noticed that the Surf prices have been dropping, on KZN 130's, probably due to number now coming in that need no SVA, because of there age.

Sorry answer doesn't help
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Stuart

As I said on the phone this price is good, don't drop the price unless you have to.

Comment

Maybe the forum is not the best place to sell because most members will already have a Surf. It's just after Christmas, election year, house prices static, dooom gloooom..............only kidding. It'll sell. Daft question..........have you tried eBay?
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

I bought mine through the forum so you never know. I reckon if the review is good in 4x4 magazine then prices might go up

Just a personal thing but i dont like the 3rd gen bullbar, it looks odd on a 2nd gen, maybe others think the same?
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

as a prospective buyer, this is the first place i will look... mainly cos if theres a wrong 'un or a silly price , theres always someone who knows better will comment on it! i hope you sell yours before i am doshed up to buy one(am waiting for a house sale to go through..) if not, i might be interested. but he's right about the bull bar!
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Got to agree with dirtydog I sold my last surf through this site in November the fist person to view bought it

So don’t give up it seams a good price

And all the traders I know and I know a few have said the price of surfs has risen with there popularity over the last 3 months and I was looking in the exchange and mart the other day and one trader is asking £12000 for a 96/97 3rd gen and £16000 fore a 99/01 and he has loads of them I would not pay that but its up to him what he is asking fore them and if people are prepared to pay that good luck to him I say
              TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Comment

Must agree the bars don’t look right

If you remove them and want to sell them I will give them a good home
                TAF

All men make mistakes, but married men find out about them sooner.

Comment

My personal view, based on autotrader, ebay, dealers and general net watching is that what your asking is not only fair, its damn reasonable for a Surf of that vintage and mileage. Hang in there, you,ll get your money and some lucky person will likely get a bargain.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Working...
                  X