Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner

Collecting my Hilux Surf Today!
    Traded my V6 Vectra Sport for a hansome Surf 2.4TD.
    Needed something big to carry my camera and printers for onsite motorsport photography, with print on the day!

Can't wait!

Well done Mike - you won't regret the choice!!

Make sure you post us some piccies soon!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

A picture!

Heres my Baby!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Gordon
        Heres my Baby!
        Mike.

Nice looking Surf. Identicle to mine except mine had the full bull bar on it. Same colour and same Surf markings (I've now removed mine).

I always thought the Blue is the best one.

If you ever need touch up paint I know all the paint codes for it (for the Blue and Silver).

Welcome to Surfdom, enjoy it.

Cheers

Comment

nice motor , you definatly wont regret owning one
          any questions just ask they will all help on here
          cheers
          [img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/auto/car-smiley-006.gif[/img] [b][color=red]Anyone for [u]fluffy[/u] wheeltrims[/color][/b]

Comment

Nice one. I see you bought it in AutoSales in Hook. I looked there and almst bought one from them. Just came up £500 short and had to look elsewhere. Seemed like a good dealer though. I have mine about a month now and it is such a comfortable drive its hard to believe. I gave up an Audi A4 and I will never go back. More MPG is my only complaint !

Stephen
            Stephen

1992 SSR-X Grey 2.4 TD Automatic

Comment

Welcome, good choice you will find all the info you need on here and some useless stuff as well.
              First post and he can post pics, no how do i post pics, whats the red button for, whats that chimming noise, were waiting
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Welcome Mike,

Congratulations. I bought mine from Autosales as well. If mine is anything to go by it will be excellent.

Rich.
                If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Nice looking car Mike
                  OK on the photography. Now I wonder...............does Devils Pit count as motor sport?
                  Welcome to the crazy world of Surf ownership.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Welcome Mike, nice looking car. I bet you used all your photographers tricks to hide the dents and scratches !!!! (just kidding) Bit different to a V6 Vectra. Be careful with the right foot, you dont get the same sensation of speed sat higher up in a 4x4.
                    Pete

Comment

Working...
                    X