black monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black monday

Well - what a bizarre week. just got of the phone to hubby on Monday after him telling me about the loony who drove into the back of his astra van in Bedford when i heard my alarm go off. I had been out dog walking at stockgrove and was back earlier than usual as I had to go to work at Mk station that evening. A young whippersnapper (for want of a more correct description) had had an rta with another Hilux, who lives over the road and ending up spinning into my car damaging the osf wheelarch and bottom spoiler thingy.NOB,
    the worst of it is Direct Line have told me that the hire vehicle I will get cannot be approved until liability is established!Any suggestions on what i should ask them for.............

A MICRA cause when you get the SURF back you can really appreciate it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      A MICRA cause when you get the SURF back you can really appreciate it.
      Funny man
      But you know its true

Comment

I just jad this problem and they offered me a ford Ka ,after i told them to naff off and liability was admitted by the third party i got a nissan x-trail. You have to tell them why you need a big car. I told them i put biikes in the back because we go off road cycling. It worked.
        Dont accept the small car or the first car they offer.

hope this helps

Mike
        I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Shogun

I got a fully kitted Shogun Warrior 3.2 DiD (?) with delivery miles. Told them we went camping a lot. Had it for three weeks. Stonking engine.
          Be polite but firm, you want at least like for like.

phil
          Last edited by boxertwin; 16 January 2005, 23:17.

Comment

so far been offered a 2.0 diesel estate but I think a van would be better - don't wanna get slapped with a big cleaning bill cause of my mud hound!Either way haven't driven manual for over 18 months - hubby says its just like riding a bike but I got rid of mine cause I kept falling off!
            So if any of you do see someone in a Micra or a Ka wearing a rubber mask it will be me.
            Perhaps I should ask for a giant dodgem..........and a pikey to go with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
              so far been offered a 2.0 diesel estate but I think a van would be better - don't wanna get slapped with a big cleaning bill cause of my mud hound!Either way haven't driven manual for over 18 months - hubby says its just like riding a bike but I got rid of mine cause I kept falling off!
              So if any of you do see someone in a Micra or a Ka wearing a rubber mask it will be me.
              Perhaps I should ask for a giant dodgem..........and a pikey to go with it!
              the rubber mask bit has excited me!... what are you doing tomorrow?
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

NO - I do payroll and admin for a charity and am a train dispatcher for Silverlink. combine that with dog walking,shopping, cooking, laundry,drinking,sleeping, eating,spending hours on the phone nattering to my mum and reading this forum I just don't have the time!Though having spent 10 years on the inside of local authority dealings I am sorely !!!!!! tempted!
                (I just scrubbed a comment about corruption and useless management just in case - just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't out to get you)
                LOL

Comment

Get the biggest car you can at the greatest expense to the insurance company even if you dont need it.....

Then next year wonder why insurance premiums have gone up again.

Comment

Working...
                  X