Still looking for a surf!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking for a surf!!

Well spent another day scouring the country for a new surf. Did over 250 miles and still didnt find one to match the beast that i laid to rest in december.
    Im having one last go tommorrow then i might have to look for something else. The missus is nagging me to get a motor.

If anyone sees a decent 3.0L 2nd gen L or M plate plate for sale on the south coast upto essex and accross to reading way let me know. I dont mind travelling to get one and i really want another surf.

Cheers
    Mik
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

bit further away than reading but not alot but i got this one for sale if its any interest plus access to others. if interested then give me a call

cheers

either way happy hunting

Attached Files
    [img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/tiere/animal-smiley-022.gif[/img][img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/auto/car-smiley-006.gif[/img] [b][color=red]Anyone for [u]fluffy[/u] wheeltrims[/color][/b]

Comment

just wondering if you have tried autotrader??
      tried there first before buying and you can also search by distance which is very handy
      but dont give up ,take a bit of time and find one and you will love them
      i only got mine yesterday and would not go back to my old car for love nor money

Comment

Originally posted by rods
        just wondering if you have tried autotrader??
        tried there first before buying and you can also search by distance which is very handy
        but dont give up ,take a bit of time and find one and you will love them
        i only got mine yesterday and would not go back to my old car for love nor money
        Hi Rods
        Are you coming to Devils Pit on 23rd Jan, as you are pretty local? You can be a spectator and hitch a ride round in one of the, ahem, other machines if you like. You might even get a drive.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

How about this SURF mate. I know where these pics have been taken nearby me so I know it is a motor I see around a bit parked up(Think its in Highams Park/Chingford/Woodford way- London/Essex borders)
          I've left him cards before too! Lovely looking Surf. Might be worth a try.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Try auto trader, i saw one at a company called DIVERS...Black 3.0 L reg
            3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

There are tons in autotrader, I think a few dealers in essex way too, sure there are some on A12/A127, also passed one Colchester sort of way the other day.

Originally posted by Dog_Book
              Try auto trader, i saw one at a company called DIVERS...Black 3.0 L reg
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Try this guy

www.fourtrackcars.com
                Or phone him on 01442 831811/ 07780953222
                I bought some wheels off him a while ago, whilst there he showed me his "collection" of surfs, he had about 18 in stock of which all but one were 3.0 2nd gen so i would be very surprised if he hasnt got what you are looking for. He is a little way from you, about 15 miles north of M25 i think but could well be worth the journey.
                Good luck with your search.
                If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
                I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X