Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickies

:respectfully :

does anyone else have a pain in their hole (i bet the profanity filter didnt get that one (in Ireland hole = ass for all the uncultured)) with a screen full of Stickies.
    Theres 6 , 3 havent been touched since mid September, 1 since Oct 4th, 1 since a fortnight ago and theres the latest one which everyone by now has read. Theres nothing like readin Tech Elec coz its a pure sticky free zone.
    I even feel bad saying axe Colincd's one about the cards but I reckon only the members hanging round for at least 2 mths would be interested in pulling in new membs and theres probably a place for it on the main hiluxsurf page. I can hear it now "who the hell does that fella think he is" and sure feck it
    I'm off to the Cheapy Surf for sale thread to see how Hilux Bob is doing

me not know no ****le at all
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

stars were letters go thats clever ****le is an irish word f u c k l e
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

I'll have a constanant please Carol.
        Powered by ????

Comment

and a vowel
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

hold off lads your diluting me complaint ye feckers

and for marky:
            me not knowin no focal at all

hols in Ireland??

Comment

yessss ....ok......keep taking the pills,and see nurse for an extra dose
              so much to do , so little money , so little time

Comment

Tonight Mrs Kitesurf cooked and served toad in the hole. Now she's of Irish descent and she's always sworn to me that its sausages in yorkshire pudding batter. Now I'm feeling quite ill
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

toads?? go back to America will ya!

and yorkshire pudding?????? what part of Ireland is that in!

Jeeeeez what about the sickies ye shower o' lackies

Comment

Originally posted by JimL

does anyone else have a pain in their hole (i bet the profanity filter didnt get that one (in Ireland hole = ass for all the uncultured)) with a screen full of Stickies.
                    Theres 6 , 3 havent been touched since mid September, 1 since Oct 4th, 1 since a fortnight ago and theres the latest one which everyone by now has read. Theres nothing like readin Tech Elec coz its a pure sticky free zone.
                    I even feel bad saying axe Colincd's one about the cards but I reckon only the members hanging round for at least 2 mths would be interested in pulling in new membs and theres probably a place for it on the main hiluxsurf page. I can hear it now "who the hell does that fella think he is" and sure feck it

But whats sickies got to do with stickies, i thought sickies is what you pulled when you didn't want to go in to work, confused
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

Its funny, they've been bugging me ages, keep meaning to PM Koi about rolling all up into one to tidy the place up at bit.

But keep forgetting.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        Its funny, they've been bugging me ages, keep meaning to PM Koi about rolling all up into one to tidy the place up at bit.

But keep forgetting.

carry on less work for me then.
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by JimL

I don't have any problems with that, I am sure most that wanted the cards now have them printed off and there are plenty of threads about them.
                          It would clean up the General Page............
                          NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Working...
                          X