All stickered up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn good of you Nigel!!
    Instead of splitting it you could send it directly to the organisers as a general Forum donation.....just a thought
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
      Darn good of you Nigel!!
      Instead of splitting it you could send it directly to the organisers as a general Forum donation.....just a thought

I will do what ever you guys think is best
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
        If anyone wishes to sponsor any of the those taking part in this challenge and don't want to decide which to sponsor so one ends up getting more than another then how about the following.

Pay via pay pal to toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk and I will split all monies donated between the three of them, all donations will not be discussed to any one else so no matter how small or big I will not disclose them to anyone.

To start the ball rolling and seeing as they are sporting the logo for the web site I will donate £50.00, so come on folks get donating.

Please ensure all donations are maked DONATION.
        i was going to suggest that!... even if each member gava a quid, that's over 2 grand!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          i was going to suggest that!... even if each member gava a quid, that's over 2 grand!
          Well spotted young man . I discussed this with Jon the other night , not the about this forum but for other people we want to ask . If everyone gave just a £1 we could do well and help alot towards the charity . So if say each forum member gave say a £1 for each Surf team a possible £6,000 + could be raised .

What a good thought , now over to you guys to help (if you want)

Rick
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
          X