Give us a wave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us a wave.

We have our pride and joy. Anyone around carlisle area on this site? Flashed lights and waved at quite a few surf drivers, but so far everyone just looks as if we are bonkers. Either they are wondering if we know them or just think we are mad... Told my better half that if you own a surf other surf drivers flash and wave at you out of courtesy and just to say "hey look we've got one too" But for the last 3 weeks this hasn't happened and my man thinks i've lost it. If you see him please prove that most surf owners do say hello. We will be in a white surf ssr-g White with logo 1996 model. Putting pictures on soon.
    Last edited by DGraham; 12 January 2005, 12:59. Reason: wrong log in name

I wave to every Surf I see. My wife thinks I'm mad as most don't respond. I suppose that less tham 10% wave back round here. If I see you I'll wave .

BTW, do you still have lots of big puddles up your way?
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Puddles puddles puddels...

Yes we do have loads of puddles but all the roads in Carlisle are now opened but the damage to the houses is quite bad. We were ok . Puddles in a surf no bother .

Comment

Originally posted by DGraham
        We have our pride and joy. Anyone around carlisle area on this site? Flashed lights and waved at quite a few surf drivers, but so far everyone just looks as if we are bonkers.
        You need to print out a few of the "calling cards" (see elsewhere on this forum) and put them under the wipers of Surfs you see parked up. So far I've handed out about five of them. As far as I know only one Surfer of the five has registered here but it's a good way to 'spread the word'.

Nevillef

Comment

Working...
        X