Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Model 3rd Gen SSRG For Sale

Hi all

I posted earlier that I had a model surf for christmas and that I had painted it to look like a 2nd gen with all the chrome (pictures attatched).

Well I ordered one as well before christmas and it arrived today (a long time i guess but it did come from Hong Kong). So I now have two, I don't really want to make 2 of them so am offering it for sale.

It is entirely complete - unopened arrived on my doorstep this morning. Is the model shown in the picture, all instructions are in english and it is easy to make. It has a little motor that provides a bit of grunt and needs 2 AA batteries.

I painted mine with paints from a toyshop for model kits I have a Midnight Blue and Chrome and can add these if required, hardly any paint used.

Kit cost me £15 in all so I am prepared to sell it for £10 + (£1.50 p&p)

Paints can be added for 50p each if required - these were £1.10 about 90% of the blue is left and 99.9% of chrome as i only painted the bumpers and wing mirrors.

PM me or email me if you would like to buy it, I will probably list on ebay in the next few days (thought I would give first dibs to the forum members!!) tom@tpassmore.fsnet.co.uk

Payment can be made by cheque or paypal

Cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by n0rm; 11 January 2005, 12:49.
    "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Sold now to marticogo !
    "disinclined to acquiesce your proposition - NO"

Comment

ordered the same one for my boy ........ only cost us £10.25 from honkers ..... u got robbed

Comment

Working...
      X