No announcement yet.

Sneaky sneaky...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine just before Christmas. It says I have an, "Estate - 2 axle rigid body"

Does that mean it will be cheaper to tax than if it said 4x4?
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

I've just checked mine, it says body type - saloon, PLG.

This was from July last year so maybe I'm due a new one.

Comment

Registration document

Just checked my logbook. It is the new EU type and it still classifies the Surf as an estate.
        Is this because the Surf isn't permanent 4WD? That would seem to make sense to me - as much as anything does where a government department is concerned!
        Keith

Comment

as a matter of interest i check mine. registered 1st april 2004 (ut ohh) ......... and we're also a 'light utility 4x4'.

see ya'll
          Planty

Comment

Well mine has the body type estate, taxation private light goods, and the wheel plan as 2-axle rigid body, it only came through last week.
            The thing I want to know is when you sell you vehicle, milage and new owners driver number is optional, but you have to fill in their date of birth?
            Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

we've been switchin to the new log books over here too in the last 6 mths. havent got a new one for the surf yet though.

also it doesnt matter what developed countries do now to reduce carbon emissions coz the developing countries like india and china arent gonna give a fiddlers bout emissions as they emerge from the dark ages and start catching up

Comment

OK , just got my log books back today and mine still says............ESTATE !!
                !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant 1
                  OK , just got my log books back today and mine still says............ESTATE !!

They must be picking on me then...
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Have you ever thought about sending them back and correcting it back to estate and tell them they have made a mistake ? They said mine was an 1800cc at first , i ammended it and sent it away, got it back corrected.
                    !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X