• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playin in da snow

taken on xmas break
    Attached Files
    2.4 T.D,s should carry a government health warning

I see you have one of those Horrid fog lights too LOL ! Nice Mota !
    !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Iv'e got a horrid foglight like that to ! and an equally horrid reverse type light on the other side
      yeah but, No but, yeah but, No but, yeah but, W'eva !

Comment

Originally posted by Tono
        Iv'e got a horrid foglight like that to ! and an equally horrid reverse type light on the other side
        An hour or two of off-roading will soon rid you of the problem! I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you need a working foglight (or even one fitted) to pass the MOT? So if it's not there any more there's no problem. I've passed 2 MOT's with the remains of the foglight wire tied under the chassis.

Seldom (where I live anyway) do you get fog thick enough to switch them on (although some will switch them on in lightest of mists). They should only be used if you can't see the lights of the cars behind- which ain't very often.

Nevillef

Comment

I'm right on the south coast near lots of bog and marsh land so I do use it often - still trying to find the switch for the other light as the clear light isn't used for reversing ???
          yeah but, No but, yeah but, No but, yeah but, W'eva !

Comment

another playing in the snow pic
            2nd January - near Grantown-on-spey
            very impressed by how the 4runner coped, I found some 1ft drifts and it went straight through them!
            Attached Files
            Landcruiser Colorado
            Sub. Forester

Comment

Working...
            X