To those with EPC discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those with EPC discs

Could someone look them up and see if theres such a thing as a clutch master cylinder seal kit (come on Roger or anyone!)

Having had - but lost - my EPC capabiltity I remember there was a question of a VIN/VDS number. I have these written down on a slip of paper and dont know which will be the key.....

06086033-048
    06086097-120 (2 door???????)
    06086041 0053576
    model name/catalogue code 671150

Sorry but I can't find your model on my version of the EPC program.

Do you know if yours is an LN, or KZN?
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Got the clutch master cylinder kit for a 1992 LN130 as 04311-22040. That seems to include seals and a new piston and spring.
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Epc

Hi JimL

Had a look on EPC but can't identify exactly which Hilux model you have.
        Have attached EPC Hilux codes - if you can let me know from them exactly which is yours I will try to help. ( I am new to this EPC stuff)
        I have had a look through but didn't see a repair kit listed but all the seperate part numbers are listed - I can Email you the print-outs if you want

Regards

Silversurfer
        Attached Files
        Nil Illigitimi Carborundum

Comment

Roger, thanks.
          Its a shame it includes a new piston and spring coz a) the piston will NEVER wear and is well machined so will drive the price of a replacement kit up and b) the spring seems strong after 14 years also.

Silversurfer, thanks too. The model no is LN130-0053577

This is the OEM unit I took off a year ago and only now am deciding to have a look at servicing. The cylinder itself is an alloy so wont have rusted inside. The whole thing seems highly serviceable. Theres only 2 seals involved, one at the outer end which is perfect and not the crucial one, the crucial one is at the inner end and is neither perished split nor cracked. This master cylinder probably did not need replacing but I did it in conjunction with the slave and it solved the problem. I would love to renew the seals and whatever and get it back to 100% for a reasonable outlay.

Comment

I've had a look at the EPC again and the piston seals don't seem to be listed seperately - you can only buy them from Toyota in the kit. It might be worth trying a local motor factors as I know that mine now recognise Jap imports and have the Surf listed for things like filters, etc.
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

EPC Discs

Hi JimL

Meant to include this last night - but here it is anyway

Comment

I got the EPC disks but can't seem to find anything on the KZN130 I have regarding the Suspension/Chassis Frame.[ie may be out of date of course but could not find the lower suspension arm bushes/bolts

anyone pleas give assistance on whether its me going mad or validate discs have been changed by Toyota
                Gaz

Comment

EPC Discs - Front Suspension

Hi Gizmo

Are these any help - see attachment

Silversurfer

Comment

Originally posted by Silversurfer
                    Hi Gizmo

Are these any help - see attachment

Silversurfer
                    Thanks but I must remember to be more specific...its the back lower arm [tie rod arm from the chassis]

what model,settings are u using?
                    Gaz

Comment

Working...
                    X