lift kit fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lift kit fitted

for those of you interested see pics of surf with lift kit fitted, and also parked next to a standard one

KC
    Attached Files

Originally posted by charlski
    for those of you interested see pics of surf with lift kit fitted, and also parked next to a standard one

KC
    looks just the job m8. is that 4" lift? did you do it your self?
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Huge!!! Nice 1 looks well

Comment

Looks the dogs do dars!
        Can you post more info
        What size lift body or suspention or both?did you do it yourself
        if not where .
        Did you take any photos of the work?
        So many questions that need an answer
        Chris
        GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

KC
          Pukka lift mate,i see you had it done at La supertucks going by the picture what size tyres you running on it, and how long did it take them to do.

Comment

KC
            Absolutly lovely mate it looks the dogs wotsits, what size of lift was it and was it body / suspension or both.

[COLOR=Blue]Cheers Kirky Ranger[/COLOR]

Comment

Yeah supertrux did it ....... had to spend the Christmas bonus somewhere !!, tyres are 33 12.5's on 15 x 8 rims, lift is a straight 4" suspension lift, but the larger tyres over the 31,s i had on previous give it another inch, feels amazing to drive, really smooth, took them 2 days to do the job, would have loved to have attempted it myself but not really got the kit, clears 2.1 meter carpark bars with about 2" spare, but the whip ariel i had fitted will work as a good reminder if ones lower that is states.

Overall im really stoked with the job and service, not cheap, but superb quality, of job with the cutting and rerouting of the exhaust to clear prop.

KC

Comment

looks MIGHTY !

Comment

Yeah supertrux did it ....... had to spend the Christmas bonus somewhere !!, tyres are 33 12.5's on 15 x 8 rims, lift is a straight 4" suspension lift, but the larger tyres over the 31,s i had on previous give it another inch, feels amazing to drive, really smooth, took them 2 days to do the job, would have loved to have attempted it myself but not really got the kit, clears 2.1 meter carpark bars with about 2" spare, but the whip ariel i had fitted will work as a good reminder if ones lower that is states.

Overall im really stoked with the job and service, not cheap, but superb quality, of job with the cutting and rerouting of the exhaust to clear prop.

KC

If you don't mind me asking how much in total did Supertrux charge for this because I was actually thinking of driving down south to pay them a visit next year to get another suspension lift and a body lift done.
                  [COLOR=Blue]Cheers Kirky Ranger[/COLOR]

Comment

So you are going to try it out down the Pit then?

Looks good. Looks like more that 4" on the photos. I was about to join the anti 4x4 lobby, on the grounds that I can't see over other 4x4s. Now I know the answer
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                    X