Roof Bars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Bars?

Can anyone, please, tell me which Roof Bars to buy for a 2nd Gen 1995, 3.0Ltr SSR-X? There seem to be so many around, at ridiculous prices, but not stipulating that they will fit the Surf - do I need to look for the 4 Runner?
    Better to be in Cumulonimbus than Cumulogranite

Originally posted by 9belo0
    Can anyone, please, tell me which Roof Bars to buy for a 2nd Gen 1995, 3.0Ltr SSR-X? There seem to be so many around, at ridiculous prices, but not stipulating that they will fit the Surf - do I need to look for the 4 Runner?
    Yep look for a 4Runner. Halfords do them as do Thule, alternatively HILUX (Bob) or Streetluge Chris may have some.

Cheers

Comment

I went to gttowing in Potters Bar for mine and got some Thule for about £100 if i remember right..I carry heavy ladders and they dont budge so they gota be good
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Thanks for that Lucky - however, on the Net, they keep asking whether it's a 4 Runner 83-95, 2dr or a Hilux Surf '96 . Contacted one, and they said they did'nt make them for the Hilux Surf that I said I had

Comment

rough trax have them for £80ish, don't know what they are like but they are sold to fit a surf. merry christmas. :santa 3:
          [SIZE=5]martin [/SIZE]
          [B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=lime]Where Pilgrims climb may grecians fall[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Comment

Cheers, Pilgrim Fan! I checked them out, but they end up being £115! inc VAT and P&P - Just wondered if there was anywhere cheaper (probably find out after I've bought some!! )

Comment

Have a look here

http://www.roofracks.co.uk/main/thule_framset.htm

For your TOYOTA, 1992, 4 Runner, 5-dr, SUV you need

Thule Rapid System
              Foot pack

Square/Aero Bar

761 or 861

Kit

Fitting instructions

Lock

Last edited by jotto; 23 December 2004, 01:17.
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Excellent!! Many Thanks Jotto, that seems a bit more reasonable!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!

Comment

For Information for others also seeking Roof Bars - found a Site (www.skidrive.co.uk), Choose Vehicle type: Toyota 4 Runner, 4 door 90-96,(for 1995 SSR-X!!), and the same Thule Roof Bar Kit comes up as the one told by Jotto. However, it totals at £80 inc VAT & Free Delivery Mainland UK! - thus, a Saving of £20.80!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X