yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose santa this year as I have a request of my own.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose santa this year as I have a request of my own.

Dear Santa

I have been a very good boy this year, just ask anyone,( erm except for my mum/dad / wife the 3 kids and the goldfish ,but anyone else will do) and would like a new 3.0L black( coz thy go fastest) SSRX limited toyota hilux surf.

If you dont send me one im sure by the new year i will have changed my address and will be living in the local asylum suffering from severe withdrawl.
    The permanent grin I received with my surf has already begun to fade and im also a shadow of the man i was a week ago.

Looking forward to a really big xmas present

cheers

Mik

I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Originally posted by Mike66
    Dear Santa

I have been a very good boy this year, just ask anyone,( erm except for my mum/dad / wife the 3 kids and the goldfish ,but anyone else will do) and would like a new 3.0L black( coz thy go fastest) SSRX limited toyota hilux surf.

If you dont send me one im sure by the new year i will have changed my address and will be living in the local asylum suffering from severe withdrawl.
    The permanent grin I received with my surf has already begun to fade and im also a shadow of the man i was a week ago.

Looking forward to a really big xmas present

cheers

Mik

you sure you driving a surf ????? grin fading!!!!!!!! i dont think so
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Its what happens when drink drivers write off your prized surf pops . Thats why the grin is fading !!!!!
      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Working...
      X