Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Blue, Sir

hey guys and gals,

at last i've been and got meself a nice digital camera and thought it about time i showed off the latest blueness on the surf. as promised some time ago...... blue headlight guards........

now then, they do not project a blue light forward, so should avoid a tug from the old bill, (have had them on about 2 weeks now with no problems) but they do reduce the effectiveness of the lights (only after dark of course). no problem in built-up areas but away from street lights, you might need to increase the carrot intake........

(hope these piccies come out ok, i've not tried this new software before)

see ya'll
    Planty
    Attached Files

Mate, ill be really suprised if you dont get pulled by the police. My mate had something similar on his bike and got pulled all the time.

Hope this doesnt happen to you.
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Planty.
      I've got to agree with qube3,do you really want the hassle.The police are unlikely to ignore the covers.You say that there's reduction in lighting effectiveness,surely not a good thing!
      Anyhow,all that said,the piccies look good.
      All the best m8
      A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by keef
        Planty.
        I've got to agree with qube3,do you really want the hassle.The police are unlikely to ignore the covers.You say that there's reduction in lighting effectiveness,surely not a good thing!
        Anyhow,all that said,the piccies look good.
        All the best m8
        i know what you're saying guys, but they look good and i'll run with 'em for a while. i do take 'em off at night as good as they look, you gotta see where yer going right.......??!!
        i also used to have a similar thing on the old GPZ, a mate had a purple version on his and got pulled all the time, they never bothered me....... maybe i was just lucky, though they didn't like my small number plate.....

thanks for the thoughts guys, much appreciated.....

see ya'll
        Planty

Comment

Rust Never Sleeps

Not sure I'm overly happy with your comment....
          NO WORRIES!
          Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
            Rust Never Sleeps

haahaa, stay off the caffine mate........!!!!
            i've had that on there since i joined this fine establishment.....(funny farm) it's also on the spare wheel cover.

see ya'll
            Planty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
              Rust Never Sleeps

He's a Neil Young fan,Rust never sleeps was/is an excellent album.
              A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by Planty
                haahaa, stay off the caffine mate........!!!!
                i've had that on there since i joined this fine establishment.....(funny farm) it's also on the spare wheel cover.

see ya'll
                Planty
                You may of had it since you joined...........
                I've had it since I was created
                NO WORRIES!
                Rusty

Comment

hi planty
                  photos look cool covers look good to ,tend to think you be lucky not to get tugged by the old bill.lets hope not and if you do theres always off road the final result mite not be good ,but the chase will be great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Planty
                    hey guys and gals,

at last i've been and got meself a nice digital camera and thought it about time i showed off the latest blueness on the surf. as promised some time ago...... blue headlight guards........

now then, they do not project a blue light forward, so should avoid a tug from the old bill, (have had them on about 2 weeks now with no problems) but they do reduce the effectiveness of the lights (only after dark of course). no problem in built-up areas but away from street lights, you might need to increase the carrot intake........

(hope these piccies come out ok, i've not tried this new software before)

see ya'll
                    Planty
                    Sorry mate but i may have got the A-BAR but im not doing the lights.
                    Attached Files
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                      Sorry mate but i may have got the A-BAR but im not doing the lights.

hey marky,

what about some nice stainless steel spot lights (not those cheap rusty things we're running at the moment), but spot lights that have an eye (ring) around the outside on side light, rather like the BWM's.....???
                      but what if the eye was blue or red or green or even white......????
                      i'll keep ya posted.

see ya'll
                      Planty

Comment

Working...
                      X