FAO Linda ....and Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Linda ....and Tony

Took a bit of time but I did say I would find a good pair of headlamps for your Horsebox , so here you are .
    Attached Files
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    Took a bit of time but I did say I would find a good pair of headlamps for your Horsebox , so here you are .
    Errr VERY NICE... but you already got us the one we needed back in the summer!

Dont suppose you can source a fuel cap and a fuel lift pump can you? Tony lost the former... and I've been quoted £94 +VAT + postage for the pump!!

Its a 1978 Ford D610.

Cheers matey!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Tony did ask for another one , I thought . No prob you can have these anyway as a pressie for helping in collecting the towbar . Genuine Ford with bulbs , not new but as good as .

Fuel pump may be a prob , Diesel lift pump or Petrol ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Tony did ask for another one , I thought . No prob you can have these anyway as a pressie for helping in collecting the towbar . Genuine Ford with bulbs , not new but as good as .

Fuel pump may be a prob , Diesel lift pump or Petrol ?
        We bought one at Uxbridge remember - then you said you could get us the other one - which you did and delivered it to us as the Nat 4x4 show I think?

I cant see you out of pocket on the two you have got though - so pm me how much and we'll collect at some point. Always good to have spares.

Its a diesel lift pump, not the full fuel pump. Also a cap for the diesel tank. And the front panel under the window and the front grill
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Linda
          I said a gift to you so NO charge . I forgot you got one at Uxbridge . I bought with some other spares as a job lot and would not have charged you anyway .

I will pursue lift pump and the scuttle panel for you .

Comment

Working...
          X