2 down one 2 go..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 down one 2 go..

yipee, passed my theory and hazard thingy 4 the motorbike on tues, only had 1 wrong got my pratical test in january just need 2 get out and do a bit more riding over xmas. although i wish i'd taken the bike 2 work last saturday, i got wheel clamped in the surf, cost me £110.00, i sure wished i'd stayed in bed!!!!! gutted. took him off my xmas card list anyway. tw*t!
    lets go get dirty...

Good stuff, well done.

Sucks about the clamp though!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Should have passed your bike test when I did - if you didn't fall off you got the ticket
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
        Should have passed your bike test when I did - if you didn't fall off you got the ticket
        i wish i had. in the pub where i used to drink, if you paid this girl a tenner she'd do your test 4 u, i was skint at the time , but that was 15 yrs ago
        lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
          yipee, passed my theory and hazard thingy 4 the motorbike on tues, only had 1 wrong got my pratical test in january just need 2 get out and do a bit more riding over xmas. although i wish i'd taken the bike 2 work last saturday, i got wheel clamped in the surf, cost me £110.00, i sure wished i'd stayed in bed!!!!! gutted. took him off my xmas card list anyway. tw*t!
          great stuff mate, whats gonna be your 1st bike then?
          [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
          [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by qube3
            great stuff mate, whats gonna be your 1st bike then?
            i got a kwaka kmx 125 at the mo, but also insured 2 ride my dads honda xr 125 althou mine is a much better ride
            mayb nxt yr i'l get anew 1, only had the kmx 4 about 7 wks, dunno what thou, something i can handle, trouble with me is i'm too short, had 2 hav my bike lowered and take about inch and 1/2 of foam taken out of the seat, can put 1 foot on the ground now
            i just luv motorcross bikes. seen the supercross in the milenium stadium on the 4th, it was gr8.
            going throu my 2nd child hood.....
            lets go get dirty...

Comment

Cool, i used to race motocross, a cr250 honda. Now into roadracing, got an R1. Would love to do the Isle of Man TT also.

Comment

Cool, i used to race motocross, a cr250 honda. Now into roadracing, got an R1. Would love to do the Isle of Man TT also.
                Used to work with a guy who rode the TT regularly. He reckoned there was a telegraph pole somewhere on the island that still had bits of his bike embedded in it - and he walked with a limp.
                Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Been over there for the last 20 years or so,since i was 10 year old, was there when David Jefferies got killed. Kinda brought it home that we are all mortal.
                  No one thought that a man of his skill would ever get hurt. He was the next Joey Dunlop.

Rode there last year, saw a guy lose his leg from the knee down, it was left 50 feet down the road from where he ended up. Not nice.

Comment

I have a ZRX1200 S, and would really love to do the IOM TT. Anybody up for it next year???

Comment

Didn't think they made wheel clamps big enough for a Surfs wheels.
                      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

well done girl & good luck in January, i used to do a lot of motocross but tarmac is my forte now, got an aprilia RSVR1000, i rode a KTM adventurer my brother in law has, it is like a 1000cc motocross bike on the road, very impressive monster wheelies & x'd up over jumps about 90mph.
                        Done the TT loads & loads of Irish road racing, just recovering from an off at Croft circuit in late September, broken collar bone, snapped ligaments and stuff, but hey, this life is not a dress rehearsal so get through your test & go for it........let us know how you get on!!
                        I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

Comment

nice bike's the cr's, my eldest wants 1 after xmas. but what he wants and what he gets......they hold their price, but well worth it.
                          lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by rsvr
                            well done girl & good luck in January, i used to do a lot of motocross but tarmac is my forte now, got an aprilia RSVR1000, i rode a KTM adventurer my brother in law has, it is like a 1000cc motocross bike on the road, very impressive monster wheelies & x'd up over jumps about 90mph.
                            Done the TT loads & loads of Irish road racing, just recovering from an off at Croft circuit in late September, broken collar bone, snapped ligaments and stuff, but hey, this life is not a dress rehearsal so get through your test & go for it........let us know how you get on!!
                            THANKS.. hope i pass, b disapointed if i don't. but i'l keep going until i do pass. hope your injuries heal real soon.
                            lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
                              Didn't think they made wheel clamps big enough for a Surfs wheels.
                              i thought that. well they do, i got the reciept 2 prove it, !!!!!! swines.
                              lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
                              X