yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Servicing and Clutch replacement in Northants or MK ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servicing and Clutch replacement in Northants or MK ?

Sorry if this is not in the correct forum.....

I need to get the clutch replaced on my Surf, and a service done on it, can anyone recommend a good reliable mechanic / company in the Northants or Milton Keynes area that would be able to do this ?

Just had my "work" car screwed over by a local mechanic who was going to do the work on the Surf but have decided as there are more faults on the that since the service, best take the Surf to someone else.

Cheers
    Andy

If I need anything serious doing I use a garage called Hamsons in Brixworth. Small family firm that have worked on various cars of mine over the years and always do a good, reasonably priced job. Maybe a bit out of your way, but....
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
      If I need anything serious doing I use a garage called Hamsons in Brixworth. Small family firm that have worked on various cars of mine over the years and always do a good, reasonably priced job. Maybe a bit out of your way, but....
      Do you have a phone number for them please Roger ?

Tried the Toyota garage in Bletchley MK but they claim not to do anything on Surfs apart from basic servicing, Toyota in Northampton are meant to be ringing me back.

Andy

Comment

used simms in northampton loads of time ... excellent service, but not the cheapest, ask for craig on service

KC

Comment

Originally posted by ancl
          Do you have a phone number for them please Roger ?

Tried the Toyota garage in Bletchley MK but they claim not to do anything on Surfs apart from basic servicing, Toyota in Northampton are meant to be ringing me back.

Andy
          Found them on yell.co.uk, they are only up the road nr Kettering so not a million miles away, ringing me back with a price for the clutch and service.

Andy

Comment

if you find there number post it on here, i need to get my u,vs replaced, so i might give em a shout
            cheers
            KC

Comment

Working...
            X