Driving music??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobD
    At the moment my favourite "drive" song is "Story of my life" by Kristian Leontiou,keeps the road rage at bay.Nice to see some of you like listening to my music whilst driving,cheers lads

I still use the disc of your stuff I made ages ago when responding on 999 calls
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

in my centre cubby right now:
      Kraftwerk - Tour De France Soundtracks
      Lee Ritenour
      Michael Buble
      Jean Michel Jarre - magnetic fields
      Bebel Gilberto
      BlackEyed Peas
      Tama something or other Hotei (mad jap rocker!!)

trouble is whenever i get in, i always want to listen to something thats still in the house!
      adam

"silly keeps you sane"

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
        I still use the disc of your stuff I made ages ago when responding on 999 calls
        Rusty.
        Good GOD sir,you're not meant to be enjoying yourself out there,you should be concentrating on your driving and mentally running through your Clinical guidelines in relation to the catagory of the call and potential seriousness of the clinical determinant!!!!
        OR,alternatively do as i do and try some Soundgarden,that drowns the bl**dy sirens out.
        All the best m8
        (I could'nt do your job, I bet you see some things etc....)
        Keef
        A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Good GOD sir,you're not meant to be enjoying yourself out there,you should be concentrating on your driving and mentally running through your Clinical guidelines in relation to the catagory of the call and potential seriousness of the clinical determinant!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA - I work for Roger Thayne, there has to be some enjoyment to being employed by him
          Am working in the control room at the moment

I could'nt do your job, I bet you see some things etc....if I had a pound for these sayings.......

Have a good (Q) christmas mate (HURRAH I'M OFF only taken 10 years to get my first one off!!!!)
          NO WORRIES!
          Rusty

Comment

Working...
          X