No announcement yet.

Sick to the BACK TEETH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OIL of CLOVES is a good pain relief for TOOTHACHE but dont get it on your tongue.
    Also if you are a wimp like myself SEDATION is the way to go, The dentist gives you an injection in your arm & you are as high as a kite. When you start to come round you feel like youve been to the pub.
    ITS GREAT !
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Ian
      Pops, I'll do it for you. You'll have to check out my profile first though to get job description.
      If had been earlier on this year I was working at Southampton Hospital for a while.
      Hope you get it sorted.
      Cheers
      Ian
      why you called ian on forum?? should be GOMEZ
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
        Hi Pops

Sorry to hear about your knashers. There's to much emphasis put on the wisdom teeth. I had one put in last year and still managed to fall out the loft hatch.
        Can't Terrie knock up a potion, you know eye of toad and tail of rat stuff.

Geoff.
        STEADY GEOFF USING WORDS POPS AND WISDOM IN SAME SENTENCE asking for trouble
        Pops

Comment

well i in more pain now!!!!
          turned up at 3pm for the extraction as per appointment
          go in nice swedish dentist girl injects my gums with the numbing needle
          allow to take effect eg: half of face goes numb.
          proceed to extract tooth right? WRONG hour later half of tooth is out, but she cant get rest out!!!! so calls in fellow dentist (another swede, smaller than my dentist (better looking tho matt )) so temp filling thrown in and got go see her on friday now. my first dentist assures me the smaller one will get it out roll on friday
          PASS THE PAINKILLERS SOMEONE
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
            well i in more pain now!!!!
            turned up at 3pm for the extraction as per appointment
            go in nice swedish dentist girl injects my gums with the numbing needle
            allow to take effect eg: half of face goes numb.
            proceed to extract tooth right? WRONG hour later half of tooth is out, but she cant get rest out!!!! so calls in fellow dentist (another swede, smaller than my dentist (better looking tho matt )) so temp filling thrown in and got go see her on friday now. my first dentist assures me the smaller one will get it out roll on friday
            PASS THE PAINKILLERS SOMEONE
            I told you this is a job for

SUPER TONY
            he'll sort you out no problem
            DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
              I told you this is a job for

SUPER TONY
              he'll sort you out no problem
              i know your going to say i got big mouth paul but tony's grinder wont get in there
              Pops

Comment

i know your going to say i got big mouth paul but tony's grinder wont get in there
                I bet SUPER TONY can get it in there with room to spare!!

come on Tony show POPS how clever you are.
                DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

i had my wisdom teeth out... the biggest pain was the big gap in my wallet... nearly £400!!!...
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

latest on the Gnashers
                    off to the dentist tomorrow 4 fillings in the morning and another broken tooth to be pulled in the afternoon.
                    would not do it all at once (it not done you know) did not want me to book two appointments in one day TO which i said "for £196 for 4 fillings and pull a tooth out i think i can choose when i want them done hey" and the hitler receptionist agreed so ok lets go for broke pops thinks
                    OK then 10am do the lot one visit YES "NO" she said
                    this is first time we have allowed CLIENT to have 2 appointments in one day so dont push it
                    DONT know why, i said at these prices i should pick time i want.
                    then she said "if you dont turn up there's a fine to pay
                    so i was thinking if it snows hard tonight here and she cant make it to work to see me and the SURF dutifully gets me there in 4 wheel drive can i FINE HER
                    Pops

Comment

Just to let you know pops . I had to got to emergency dentist tonight. I have an abcess and have to have the tooth pulled. I am gonna have to ring in the morn to see when i can get an appointment. Last time i had to wait 6 weeks.

Never mind at least it will sort me tooth out and stop the missus saying im getting to long in the tooth wont have many left at this rate.

btw :- only cost me £10.96 for my appointment.
                      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike66
                        Just to let you know pops . I had to got to emergency dentist tonight. I have an abcess and have to have the tooth pulled. I am gonna have to ring in the morn to see when i can get an appointment. Last time i had to wait 6 weeks.

Never mind at least it will sort me tooth out and stop the missus saying im getting to long in the tooth wont have many left at this rate.

btw :- only cost me £10.96 for my appointment.
                        £10.96 that all
                        Pops

Comment

latest on the Gnashers
                          off to the dentist tomorrow 4 fillings in the morning and another broken tooth to be pulled in the afternoon.
                          would not do it all at once (it not done you know) did not want me to book two appointments in one day TO which i said "for £196 for 4 fillings and pull a tooth out i think i can choose when i want them done hey" and the hitler receptionist agreed so ok lets go for broke pops thinks
                          OK then 10am do the lot one visit YES "NO" she said
                          this is first time we have allowed CLIENT to have 2 appointments in one day so dont push it
                          DONT know why, i said at these prices i should pick time i want.
                          then she said "if you dont turn up there's a fine to pay
                          so i was thinking if it snows hard tonight here and she cant make it to work to see me and the SURF dutifully gets me there in 4 wheel drive can i FINE HER
                          well just got back from first visit and guess what my loverly Maryanne yes first name terms with my dentist she said shall we do the extraction now martin? "YES i said what a great idea save me a trip this afternoon and you can have a tea break then
                          ON a sadder note tho still cost £196
                          ON THE PLUS SIDE (matt) while she doing the biz on me gnashers i got to look into her luverly eyes for half a hour
                          Pops

Comment

well just got back from first visit and guess what my loverly Maryanne yes first name terms with my dentist she said shall we do the extraction now martin? "YES i said what a great idea save me a trip this afternoon and you can have a tea break then
                            ON a sadder note tho still cost £196
                            ON THE PLUS SIDE (matt) while she doing the biz on me gnashers i got to look into her luverly eyes for half a hour
                            Ouch! not only are you having the pain and suffering of your teeth, your also suffering pain in the wallet region too!
                            I had a molar pulled in december to make room for an upcoming wisdom tooth, total cost was €10.00 euros including an x-ray. Last week 2 large white front fillings cost me €50 euros.

On the downside, my dentist's a bloke so I don't get the fringe benefits you do.
                            Maurice
                            Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
                              Ouch! not only are you having the pain and suffering of your teeth, your also suffering pain in the wallet region too!
                              I had a molar pulled in december to make room for an upcoming wisdom tooth, total cost was €10.00 euros including an x-ray. Last week 2 large white front fillings cost me €50 euros.

On the downside, my dentist's a bloke so I don't get the fringe benefits you do.
                              i dont care i'll look into his eyes for the money you pay
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X