Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Last !!!

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!
    My Surf has finally arrived !!!!! After buying it two months ago, then waiting for it to be shipped over here and registered etc etc... Plus the delay of the Japanese Storms to clear before the ships could sail, She has finally arrived !!! and i am picking her up tomorrow at 15.00hrs. 2.4 SSR-G 1991. SO I am gunna be another one for the UK roads with one these fab work horses. Also reading all the posts on here have been a HUGE help so thanx to everyone envolved and i look forward to becomming part of this .............................. .......CULT ! he he he

Merry Christmas !!!

Mike
    !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Originally posted by Deviant 1
    Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!
    My Surf has finally arrived !!!!! After buying it two months ago, then waiting for it to be shipped over here and registered etc etc... Plus the delay of the Japanese Storms to clear before the ships could sail, She has finally arrived !!! and i am picking her up tomorrow at 15.00hrs. 2.4 SSR-G 1991. SO I am gunna be another one for the UK roads with one these fab work horses. Also reading all the posts on here have been a HUGE help so thanx to everyone envolved and i look forward to becomming part of this .............................. .......CULT ! he he he

Merry Christmas !!!

Mike
    post some pics ASAP buddy go on show us your new baby
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Will do ! Only after i have done a few hours drive in it first. Or maybe Days ... Got to get my priorities right !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant 1
        Will do ! Only after i have done a few hours drive in it first. Or maybe Days ... Got to get my priorities right !!!
        god you learn fast
        by the way the grin is forever mate that never goes
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

and watch who you're calling a C..... oops... do apologise, CULT!...
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

See my crimbo wish came true for you.
            SURFS UP DUDE.

Comment

Too right Kaz. the only downside to this now is that my Insurance, M.O.T and years tax is all due right before christmas from now on. Think i had better start saving for next year as from tomorrow !!!

I think i'll print out my own christmas cards, wrappin paper and use the dogs slava for the sticky down bits. that should save a few quid !!! he he he !

Cheers Matt, had me goin there for a min, Thought i'd made a typo !

Ohh yea and Martin & Terrie. I can't grin Too much as i only have about a maximum of 7 ft width to get up the drive !!! Plus i need a wisdom tooth out and it hurts when i smile. But an extra tank of fuel is more important than paying a dentist right now !
              Last edited by Deviant 1; 9 December 2004, 22:39.

Comment

Working...
              X