Upgraded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgraded

Got my nice new 3.0Ltr 2nd gen I think, whoaa what a difference no offence all 2.4 owners they rock too but sheesh it flies even as a auto Just swopping over bullbars and spotlight, sod the cold !Trying to think of a way I can stil keep the 2.4 as the missus loves it.

Is the idle up button some kinda auto choke? and should the rear window still go down on the key in the tail gate? Whys the factory stereo so !!!!e and big ??

haha gonn ahave to change my advartar pic too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
      Got my nice new 3.0Ltr 2nd gen I think, whoaa what a difference no offence all 2.4 owners they rock too but sheesh it flies even as a auto Just swopping over bullbars and spotlight, sod the cold !Trying to think of a way I can stil keep the 2.4 as the missus loves it.

Is the idle up button some kinda auto choke? and should the rear window still go down on the key in the tail gate? Whys the factory stereo so !!!!e and big ??
      Hi donk, glad you like your 2nd Gen 3.0Ltr, they are great !!!!!

Idle up is just a way to increase the revs at idle, it helps whe it's a cold frosty morning for getting the heat up. Yes the key will still work the rear screen. sorry I cannot comment on the factory stereo, mine had a crap stereo fitted by importer, I got it chopped for a Kenwood CD system

Here's an excuse or two to keep the 2.4 :-
      1) His and Hers
      2) One to get muddy offroading , one to be kept clean

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK

Offense taken, i like my 2.4, hehe
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
        X