journey from hell..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• journey from hell..

Good to put a few faces to names the other night - need to do it again soon..

Was going to add this post last night but was too cream crackered after a nightmare journey home from Potters Bar..
    Had a full load of tools & stuff in the back & a trailer full as well, got on the M25 anticlockwise at about 4.30 (mistake) & stopped soon afterwards..J18 closed & about 10 miles of stationary traffic. Problem was an accident & diesel all over the place. So went South on the M1, East on the North
    Circular to Chiswick & joined the M3. another accident at Hook & another !!!!!! queue for miles.
    Took 6 hours to do what is usually a 2 hour ride.

Apologies to those who have never suffered the delights of the M25, but my point is how do people manage to hit each other on motorways? its all going in the same direction, its wide, no peds, traffic lights, roundabouts, sharp bends, wandering cattle, zebra crossings...all you need to do is go faster or slower as the case may be, & look a couple of hundred yards in front of you, & check in the mirror before changing lanes...
    Had my moan now, & looking on e bay for one of these trucks, which will solve all the above problems.....
    Attached Files

Now you know what i have to put up with daily on the god forsaken M25.. Thats why i leave Hatfield at 4am to get to Bristol to beat the morons in cars on the road causing chaos
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
      Now you know what i have to put up with daily on the god forsaken M25.. Thats why i leave Hatfield at 4am to get to Bristol to beat the morons in cars on the road causing chaos
      what about the parking up the pit then
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

i've said it before..

and i'll say it again, the m25 would make a much better moat than motorway
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          and i'll say it again, the m25 would make a much better moat than motorway
          As I have to face that wonderful stretch of tarmac daily I had better get some oars incase you get your wish

Mind you, with the fish on the rear wheel cover I appear to have the right car for a moat

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
          X