The Pit tomorrow anyone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pit tomorrow anyone????

I will be going tomorrow with a couple of mates in tow, anyone else going???
    If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
    I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Smurf
    I will be going tomorrow with a couple of mates in tow, anyone else going???
    In tow?? You certainly like a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by exmee46
      In tow?? You certainly like a challenge
      I once saw Simon tow 4 trucks out of the bog and up the hill together at the pit... mind you he was in his tank

Have fun - wont make it tomorrow.
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I was going to be there today but my PC crashed last Thursday, the day that I had sold £3,450 worth of stuff on eBay and my firm has put a block on the URL for eBay. I get me 'pooter going and it turns out the winning bidder is a money laundering saddo scumbag criminal from Singapore. Luckily I am suspicious by nature and have reported him to eBay and hopefully have put a stop to his scamming. I didn't get caught. His feedback score of -5 was a bit of a clue!!

Anyway, that's enough excuses for now. Hope you had a good day at The Pit.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Had a pretty good day at the pit, it was VERY muddy and slippery, couldnt drive in a straight line anywhere, even the entrance track had you sliding all over the place, made a bit of a mess of the surf as you can see.
          Attached Files
          If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
          I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X