Number Plate Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number Plate Ideas

I'm trying to find a good way to represent my website name on a number plate. The website is called 'enuffsaid.com' and my name is andy, so i reckon there should be plenty to work with there.

I found 'J3 NUF' for about 350 quid but when you put that on the rectangular plate on the back it'll look rubbish:

J3
    NUF

Not quite right is it? And my budget is restricted to £500.

Can anyone think of any other ways I could do this? Can I use a yellow plate attached to the spare wheel somehow? Or can the rectangular plate be legally laid out in another way? Any other ideas for a registration I could use?

Andy
    Last edited by andy_enuff; 4 December 2004, 06:55.
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

J3 NUF will fit as 1 line on rear
    you will need a one off outlet to do it as HALFORDS willonly do the norm
    J3
    NUF
    TRY THIS LINK £250 http://www.dvla-som.co.uk/home/en/Se...J3NUF&x=8&y=15
    this price is complete inc transfer fee
    or this one i like it cos mines H14 RUD
    http://www.dvla-som.co.uk/home/en/Se...4nuf&x=88&y=10
    Last edited by The Duke; 4 December 2004, 09:38.
    ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

See, I knew there was a way

I feel the need for H13 NUF coming on i think but i don't reckon that will fit on a rectangular plate...

Andy
      ======

Comment

Have you enquired at dvla wether NUF 53D is available????? that would look good on a rectangular plate.
        If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
        I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Just checked on the DVLA site posted previously and this plate is not available typical LOL
          ======

Comment

Originally posted by andy_enuff
            I'm trying to find a good way to represent my website name on a number plate. The website is called 'enuffsaid.com' and my name is andy, so i reckon there should be plenty to work with there.

I found 'J3 NUF' for about 350 quid but when you put that on the rectangular plate on the back it'll look rubbish:

J3
            NUF

Not quite right is it? And my budget is restricted to £500.

Can anyone think of any other ways I could do this? Can I use a yellow plate attached to the spare wheel somehow? Or can the rectangular plate be legally laid out in another way? Any other ideas for a registration I could use?

Andy
            Luckily enuff I've got B19 AUS on my surf, one line on the front and two lines on a square at the rear. How about E17NUF?
            Started with a beast now I have a beauty

Comment

Working...
            X