Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General info- new member

Hi everyone

I have just registered here so you will have to excuse me, as im not familliar with the forum etc. I was forwarded the link from one of your existing members, who suggested you might be able to help me.

Ive had a 94 3.0 SSRX for three years and am looking to upgrade it to a 2002 model, imported from Japan direct. Is anyone aware of any in the u,k at the moment?? Im slightly nervous about getting parts and a model report to rent etc, any suggestions, also is there any problems or snags i should be looking out for before i consider this??

Its an awesome looking car but im just not sure if im doing the right thing!

Thanks all for your time and look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by southsurfer; 2 December 2004, 14:38.

buy one!!

they look cool. i am sure i have seen one on the road

Comment

Originally posted by southsurfer
      Hi everyone

I have just registered here so you will have to excuse me, as im not familliar with the forum etc. I was forwarded the link from one of your existing members, who suggested you might be able to help me.

Ive had a 94 3.0 SSRX for three years and am looking to upgrade it to a 2002 model, imported from Japan direct. Is anyone aware of any in the u,k at the moment?? Im slightly nervous about getting parts and a model report to rent etc, any suggestions, also is there any problems or snags i should be looking out for before i consider this??

Its an awesome looking car but im just not sure if im doing the right thing!

Thanks all for your time and look forward to hearing from you.
      Make sure that you can get the model report before you import.

Comment

model reports

Any idea of the best place i can find one of these, i called model reports.com and they say they are stopping doing them???????

Thanks for your advice fella's

Comment

Working...
        X