Craving sorted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craving sorted!!

Finally found some good muddy fields to take the Pimp and play...An old by way not used muddy tracks and grassy corners which at speed were doing powerslides for about 30-40 feet...wahhoo!!. My truck was a menacing blue colour now its brown with half a field stuck to it. My mate copped a load of turf in the face when i span past him taking the shots on our camera phones (which i might add gave us some good quality short clips on video) thanks to the nok 6600!!..Sorry if im boring anyone but ive been plagueing the lanes like a crazy mud hustler looking for a good off road opportunity.
    Anyone from Medway area, kent will be happy to share location.
    fuuniest thing was a complete overeaction from this women wlaking her rat, she picks him up and ran off into a war bunker thinking we were going to crash into the river Medway......even though we were no hwere near her!! Bless.

Will be trying to get to the devils pit soon i hope!!
    Attached Files
    Markjbl32

Dude, I know your excited but byways are getting shut down by the dozen all around the country, its not good to be annoying other users who only have to complain to the local council and another lane bites the dust.

We're trying to promote sensible use, not give anti 4x4 nazi's proof that 4x4's are a liabilty to other users of greenlanes.

Go to a offroad site if you wanna go nuts, keep the greenlanes for cruising.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Yeah point taken..did have that in the back of me brain and didnt go to mad...thats why i said she overreacted..but there you go.

Was a good laugh and will be going to an off road place soon i hope...but boy cleaning the beast was a mare lol
      Markjbl32

Comment

Working...
      X