Where do you work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool,

fly to cancun, charter flight from gatwick, and get the bus to belize, much cheaper. nice drive too.

Comment

• [QUOTE=codlord]Police, intelligenceQUOTE]
      now there's 2 words that don't go together!... bit like jumbo prawns!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Paramedic Officer (in a fast response car - well it's an Astra so it's OKish) for Staffordshire Ambulance Service.
        Job would be great if it wasn't for the patients
        Beats working for a living though...
        2 days / 2 nights / 4 off
        18days off every 7 weeks
        Bl**dy brill!!!
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

• Another IT worker here. Been in the industry for 23 years, a very varied path over that time. Now working for a software company that writes the applications that your bosses use to snoop on/ restrict what you send through e-mail or browse via the web . I work in developer support as the interface between the regional support offices and the developers, basically I decide whether your problem is important enough to allocate my developers time to or not . I specialize in the Japanese versions of our products hence my time living in Tokyo, where incidentally, I bought my Surf all shiny new from Tokyo Toyota .

The only problem is my office is in theale, which means a one and a half hour commute each way, still, get to do it in a Surf .

Bryan

Comment

• [QUOTE=da SLUG man]
            Originally posted by codlord
            Police, intelligenceQUOTE]
            now there's 2 words that don't go together!... bit like jumbo prawns!
            quite true mate, it's called an "oxymoron" where the first word cancels out the second. or have opposite meanings.
            "Anarchy rules!"
            "Free with purchase"
            "Happy Monday"
            "Never generalize"
            "One size fits all"
            "Slow children" (sign with a picture of a running child)
            "Thank God I'm an Atheist"
            "This page intentionally left blank"
            A little big
            Academic sorority
            Accordion music
            Accurate stereotype
            Act naturally
            Advanced BASIC
            political ethics

feel free to add.........
            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Greebo
              quite true mate, it's called an "oxymoron" where the first word cancels out the second. or have opposite meanings.
              "Anarchy rules!"
              "Free with purchase"
              "Happy Monday"
              "Never generalize"
              "One size fits all"
              "Slow children" (sign with a picture of a running child)
              "Thank God I'm an Atheist"
              "This page intentionally left blank"
              A little big
              Academic sorority
              Accordion music
              Accurate stereotype
              Act naturally
              Advanced BASIC
              political ethics

feel free to add.........
              Military intelligence
              Education sux!
              Friendly fire
              American allies (oops!)

Comment

• I run my own garden design and landscaping company all on my own,
                I`ve been running it now for 5 years now and have done gardens at Chelsea and Hampton court flower shows, I`ve gardening, now for about 15 years or so, and it gets !!!!!! cold in the winter! cheers, and MERRY XMAS TO ALL!!!.
                jerry

Comment

• I'm in the RAF as an electronics communications engineer.

Currently IT manager for the RAF in Basrah, Iraq.
                  In a little over a month it's back to installing fibre optic cables at my UK base, but with an eye to being posted else where to a more intresting job!

Comment

• I work for a company, a very British company that make different power plants (engines) for all kinds of things, but unfortunately they made me sign the official secrets act many years ago, so if i tell you what i do I'll have to kill you.

Comment

• I use to work for a plumbing and heating company in Ramsgate as a fitter with my Dad. Untill in feb this year I decided not to line other peoples pocket and set up on my own.Well with my old man we are now a corgi and oftec registered plumbing and heating company.We specilise in putting in gas fired and oil fired central heating systems at short notice ( if your interested we can install and have running in about two and a half days days) We also do all the other plumbing and heating jobs. No day is every the same and it was the best thing I ever did, Well it paid for my surf inside 3 months Thats all that counts

Merry Christmas All!!!

Mick
                      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by charlski
                        UK brand manager for Quiksilver ........ surf in biarritz one week, skateboard in los angeles the next, and snowboard in tignes the week after,

look after sales and team events in the UK .... surf,s great for lugging all the various boards ive got, skate, snow and surf,
                        Well if you can ever get good deals on clothes contact me ,as living in Newquay it is a must to wear the right gear

Comment

• Originally posted by claire
                          Well if you can ever get good deals on clothes contact me ,as living in Newquay it is a must to wear the right gear
                          well you drive the right gear hey have you a surf board on the surf too???
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

• Originally posted by claire
                            take a leaf out of my book, just wear the same stuff as normal!... i hate beaches!... newquay used to be such an easy going place but everyone jumped on the bandwagon and last time i was there it was full of northern !!!!ers that wanted a fight... haven't been back since
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Originally posted by da SLUG man
                              take a leaf out of my book, just wear the same stuff as normal!... i hate beaches!... newquay used to be such an easy going place but everyone jumped on the bandwagon and last time i was there it was full of northern !!!!ers that wanted a fight... haven't been back since
                              marky dont fight he a pussycat
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

• Originally posted by da SLUG man
                                I moved down here from Torquay a year ago and i love it i know what you mean but as with everywhere you go you always get idiots Torquay was worse thats why we moved and i dont see as much of it here as i never get out summer is obviously a nightmare we just dont go near town.

Comment

Working...
                                X