Rattling sound from under the dash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rattling sound from under the dash?

Hi as any one had a rattling/Vibration sound comingfrom under the dash near the centre console when the revs are 1750 but gose above 2000?
    This is doing my head in I have striped out as much of the dash as posible but still can not find it.

Any help please
    The wheels on my Surf go round and round

Originally posted by biglift
    Hi as any one had a rattling/Vibration sound comingfrom under the dash near the centre console when the revs are 1750 but gose above 2000?
    This is doing my head in I have striped out as much of the dash as posible but still can not find it.

Any help please
    Probably one of the wires under the dash - maybe the wire to the cigarette lighter, has quite a hard casing around it surrounded by foam, if it is not secure it will rattle.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for that
      I striped out as much of the dash plus center console as posible but the rattle was still there when i started the car, it seams that it might be coming from where the heater is in the centre of the dash.
      The wheels on my Surf go round and round

Comment

Originally posted by biglift
        Thanks for that
        I striped out as much of the dash plus center console as posible but the rattle was still there when i started the car, it seams that it might be coming from where the heater is in the centre of the dash.
        I have the same problem ever find out what it was?
        cheers jon

Comment

Originally posted by boohoo
          I have the same problem ever find out what it was?
          cheers jon
          Hi More than likley something gone down one of the dimister tubes
          Regards ian
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
          X