world's wildest police videos--surf in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world's wildest police videos--surf in action

did anyone see the surf being chased on the world's wildest last night? three escaped cons nicked a surf in the US, one of them was in the back, lobbing out debris through the back window. classic..

I saw that one a while back, long before I had a Surf, so it didn't register what truck it was.I just can't stand the presenter, previews that show you the highlights over and over, so when you see the full clip, you get that de ja vue feeling and just in case you didn't see it in the previews and the clip, they show you the highlights again and again and again. Damn...............the Americans must be easy to please.
    Best of all those clips end up on Police, Camera, Action. But they only show them twice cos uz Brtitz is intellergent, like, nah wot ah mean?
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

was it sheriff john bunnell??
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

i know what you mean about the repetition but i really think its so sad its funny. they never show the ones that get away (only 8% of crimes are solved in the US).

it also shows how reckless the cops are. the surf in question was stopped by a gunweilding lunatic in a uniform, steering his cop car with one hand and firing a shotgun at the tyres with another, all in a built up area.

it is one of my favourite tv programs for these reasons.

john bunnel, that's the one. the cheesy fake scenes where the cops run around behind him pointing guns at each other...............priceless! !!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X