Not sure?...smile or cry!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure?...smile or cry!!

Just sold our ST220.... 2yr old car, V6 3.0 litre, and kept the 8yr old Surf,

someone tell me i've made the right decision ??

MMMMM...... Surf or Mundano?

No contest Fieldsy, course you made the right decision
    F[COLOR=Black]C[/COLOR] T[COLOR=Black]I[/COLOR]L[COLOR=Black]L[/COLOR] I[COLOR=Black] D[/COLOR]I[COLOR=Black]E[/COLOR]

Comment

Ahh, you know it makes sense. And if you do need two cars you can always buy another Surf
      Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

You can smile as you still have the surf grin, Iff you had kept the mondeno you'd cry as surfs drove by.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Too right you did good - it was only a Mondeo I took back to Surfin' giving up my MR2 Turbo & tbh I don't actually miss it as much as I thought I might, which has surprised me (& the wife - think she expected me to go out & pick up another rocket-mobile within 4wks of picking up my Surf). Besides, you may end up being able to buy the same ST back again next year for £1500 :

If the Surf get's a bit "If I were my...." when in Lane3 why not grab a nice Supra TT/Mitsu GTO or even a Skyline GTR, R32 models are pretty cheap now & the R33s aren't too far behind (the GTS-t's are a bit too heavy for the 2.5T unit). I'm thinking of another fast machine myself (in addition to the Surf), maybe in time for next years JapFest. Hmm..............
          NorthWestDirt
          [aka Paul]

Comment

Ahh, the force is strong in this one...........

Well done young Fieldsy
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

ahh, thanks for the support, its just been picked up. Feel a bit lost at the moment without it, but just counted the readies and I feel a bit better already.

As already said, don't think I'll miss it as much as I thought..............and Tony LMFAO at you m8.

Bit too recent for me that one m8, If you had said "Grasshopper, you have done well my son" and played a few tunes on a flute, it would have been nearer the point...................david carradine ring any bells ????

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
                Bit too recent for me that one m8, If you had said "Grasshopper, you have done well my son" and played a few tunes on a flute, it would have been nearer the point...................david carradine ring any bells ????
                hehe, Yoda was easier to find on the PC, don't think I have a pic of the 'Cateract'ed Master' ATM.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

confuchus say you made right choice my son.
                  now WAX ON WAX OFF,
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Been there got the T-shirt!

I sold my 1 year old Astra SXI , had everything on it superb motor but the pull of the surf was too strong, everyone thought i was nuts! But it was the best move I could have made, would never go back to a tarmac hugger no contest

Comment

I do like an Internet Search challenge :sad I know:

Ha, it was protected but now it's been hacked!

Originally posted by TonyN
                      hehe, Yoda was easier to find on the PC, don't think I have a pic of the 'Cateract'ed Master' ATM.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by rich; 29 November 2004, 23:25.
                      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Just had "0" cut with the clippers, so I ain't far away from the likeness...................the one on the right I mean

Comment

Working...
                        X