The install arrived...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The install arrived...

Well, after many weeks of faffing about, head rebuilds, problems with the alarm and a new set of wheels, I've finally managed to get the Surf audio install completed. Have a look at these!
    Attached Files
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

I hope you are not driving down my street at 1AM. Otherwise, v e r y n i c e !
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Saw it saturday, nice clean install.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Andy, how did you get those tweeters in there?

Im half way through my install atm...

nice job btw..

Comment

Hope you have ear defenders for the dog!

Comment

Well, you're gonna make me come clean now aren't you... the install was done by a pro company in my local area. I provided all the parts and the designs and they completed it. The tweeters were fitted into a fibre glass mould that has been made ontop of the original panel which is now completely recovered in the same material that the dashboard is!

I've got them making a replacement panel for 6x9s that replace the upper panel which holds the light above the back window - will have the light replaced with a red neon which should look quite nice. All in all it works out ok for that panel - £150 for the fibre glass build and the neon, £250 all in for the 6x9s included as well. Pheonix Gold Octane-Rs rated at 70W RMS. Tidy.

BTW, no dogs, well, not unless one of the people I forget to photgraph gets in the car...
            ======
            Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

Working...
            X