subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subscription

ive made a payment to subscribe (cos im addicted already) problem is ive hade no conformation or any change in my account!!
    can someone enlighten me or am i being a dumb ass???
    also whenever i want to leave a post ( after loggin in ) i have to log in again grrr much frustration!!

!!!!!! newbies eh??
    Markjbl32

Originally posted by markjbl32
    ive made a payment to subscribe (cos im addicted already) problem is ive hade no conformation or any change in my account!!
    can someone enlighten me or am i being a dumb ass???
    also whenever i want to leave a post ( after loggin in ) i have to log in again grrr much frustration!!

!!!!!! newbies eh??
    Koi will sort you out with the subscribed user level, however make sure that you have emailed the details of the ebay userid you subscribed with so that he can tie it up with your forum id. email him on toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk

With regards to the log in stuff, go into internet explorer tools>internet options>security and set http://www.yotasurf.co.uk as a trusted site. remember to uncheck the box that says require server verification.

By doing this your IE will allow cookies which is required to stop you having to log in all the time.

Cheers

Comment

thanks for the tip ive done that..was wondering why i had to keep loggin in...
      hopefully should be up n runnin now yeehaaa!!
      Markjbl32

Comment

Working...
      X