New reg plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New reg plates

Finally managed to get the truck registered in Zimbabwe - so there is new life in the old dog yet (when it gets fixed!).
    Attached Files
    @africa4x4cafe
    [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

And how very smart the plates look to, are they magnetic? have you been over too many bumps?
    Rick

Comment

Is that another Surf just to the right of the pic?
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

They're hand stamped into steel plate and then painted - just to get that "fridge magnet" look!

No, the other car is my "spare" - a Nissan Sani 4x4 - but I think they only released them in Southern Africa, they have a steel cab but the back is fibre glass.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by bundubasher; 26 November 2004, 19:43. Reason: Add txt
        @africa4x4cafe

Comment

Originally posted by bundubasher
          They're hand stamped into steel plate and then painted - just to get that "fridge magnet" look!

No, the other car is my "spare" - a Nissan Sani 4x4 - but I think they only released them in Southern Africa, they have a steel cab but the back is fibre glass.
          Looks like Nissan have been making Hilux pickups under licence - looks more like a Series 2 Pickup than a Nissan B series pickup.

Cheers

Comment

Hey Lucky!

Did you ever get that part no. for the reinforcing plate for the swing out tyre carrier? Starting to look at getting fixed up but it's going to be a seriously heavy duty job as I'm using steel splits now and they weigh around 50kg each!
            @africa4x4cafe

Comment

Originally posted by bundubasher
              Hey Lucky!

Did you ever get that part no. for the reinforcing plate for the swing out tyre carrier? Starting to look at getting fixed up but it's going to be a seriously heavy duty job as I'm using steel splits now and they weigh around 50kg each!
              Nope sorry M8, forgot all about it what with job changing and having to do the head again. I'll look it up tonite and post the picture if I can find it.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X