Free to a good home..2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to a good home..2

Sorry.. just put this in the tech forum in error. i'll get the hang of it eventually..
    My surf came with competition shocks fitted & the standard ones were left to roll around in the back, grubbing up the carpets... It's only done 35k miles & the new ones look like they've been on there a while so the standard ones haven't had a lot of use. Pretty clean & no apparent leaks etc. Come & get 'em!
    Just put a post on the general tech forum..can anyone help please? questions, questions, sorry to be a pain...

Or ... you could put the originals back and have a much smoother ride. I did.

They knew what they were doing at Toyota.

Cheers

Kev

Comment

would be interested in rear shocks if youv,e still got them as mine are just about dead. email at smnspark@msn.com

Comment

could kinda do with anthing to do with the front end mate
        im skint
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Mikey, I've just posted a thing about new shocks and jsut found your note. Im either looking at shocks form Milners or Some second hand Orig ones for the front - which I would prefer to be honest as I like to use the hard setting as I am od!.

If I get someone to collect anychance of getting them? Just the fronts?

Will

If you coiuld let me know that would be great as one of my fronts has sparyed it oil all over the place

willwestlake@hotmail.com or 07816 278405

Comment

sorry guys, they're gone...

Comment

Working...
            X