If

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If

If colincd is sick upstairs in bed and his computer is downstairs how come he replies to so many posts I recon he is sneaking down when his wife is out Dont get caught colin or the soft life will be over and she will find you something to do.

Koi. you wanted some photos of my old girl, my e-mail is playing up so take these if they are any good.

sumo.

Oh yeah Iv'e got the hump cos I missed the Rugby.Just sat down to watch it (score 3-0 to England) the phone rings,its the wife her car has broken down (fuel pump relay golf gti) by the time I sorted it out the match is OVER.
    Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:12.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Shame you missed the rugby allthough it was only the second half that was worth watching!

Colin has a laptop rigged up in bed now, you must have missed his post.

Rich.
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
      If colincd is sick upstairs in bed and his computer is downstairs how come he replies to so many posts I recon he is sneaking down when his wife is out Dont get caught colin or the soft life will be over and she will find you something to do.

sumo.
      Hi There Sumo

Go and have a look at this?
      http://yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=886

First couple of lines should explain ?????????????????????????????? ?

If I "Could" get out of Bl***y bed I would, how do you think I feel watching the Rugby on a 14" TV when there is a 28" TV Downstairs with surround sound!

Never mind hopefully not much longer

colincd
      NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
        Hi There Sumo

Go and have a look at this?
        http://yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/showthread.php?t=886

First couple of lines should explain ?????????????????????????????? ?

If I "Could" get out of Bl***y bed I would, how do you think I feel watching the Rugby on a 14" TV when there is a 28" TV Downstairs with surround sound!

Never mind hopefully not much longer

colincd
        Sorry colin but Iv'e been away all week and am trying to catch up its amazing how much stuff gets put on here.But now you have spoiled my vision of you absailing down the stairs on a tea tray just to get to us,now that is COMMITMENT. Get well soon m8 and I'll see you at the pit.

sumo.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
        X