Seen This - Read The Part In Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen This - Read The Part In Red

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...505503528&rd=1 If this rumour keeps going round it's going to ruin the resale value of the 2.4. I've a good mind to email him and give him a jolly good ticking off. Pillock!
    It's only a hobby!

Someone should also explain Buy It Now rules to him.This may be a bargain for someone (and a shock for him) if there is not many bids.

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
      Someone should also explain Buy It Now rules to him.This may be a bargain for someone (and a shock for him) if there is not many bids.

Neville

I just asked him a question or two
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

I've heard of Surfs with butt sag, but never with 'right side sag' (look at the pictures).
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          I just asked him a question or two
          Me too. Shame he hasnt shown them and replied at the bottom of his listing for all to see. Could his ebay ID be a clue to his honesty????

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
            Me too. Shame he hasnt shown them and replied at the bottom of his listing for all to see. Could his ebay ID be a clue to his honesty????

Mine were genuine questions as a bloke at work had seen it for sale and with no reserve thought he might have a bid on it.
            I did ask if he would replace the sagy rear suspension & would he get it undersealed, his reply was yes he would do both, any thing else??
            But having been in the country a year & with all that snow & salt earlier in the year I have advised him against it, unless its still up at the auction end for silly money of course.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

I hope I don't meet him coming the other way while he's watching his tv/dvd on one of his 'long trips' - thought they were illegal where the driver can see them.

Cheers

Kev

Comment

He's ended the auction early anyway!

Last edited by Linda; 23 November 2004, 15:56. Reason: typo
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Maybe he read all this???

Neville

Comment

Working...