patience is a virtue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patience is a virtue...

I'll get the hang of this posting lark in the end - just done this one & it disappeared somehow.
    Anyway, got it at last! Who said I would have a grin from ear to ear? You were right - done the best part of a tankful since this morning, & my jaw aches. Had an embarassing 15 minutes in the garage mind - searching for the fuel door release. No handbook or manuals yet which is adding to the fun. Upset now though as she won't let me sleep in it.
    One problem is it's way, way too shiny, but i'm gonna have it waxoiled before I get the carpets wet. Wouldn't mind coming along to watch some of you lot though...might be tempted!
    Any advice/comments/locations in the south of anyone that does a good waxoil/underseal job would be appreciated.
    It would also be good to have one of you experts look at/drive this thing to give me an opinion - must be worth a beer or two for someone in the Southampton area...
    Look forward to seeing some of you soon...

He he, sounds like your enjoying it Mikey! I replied to your mail about where I got my waxoiling done in the South and they seem to have done a good job - the truck stinks of it ATM. Might be a bit far East for you though...

Let me know if for some reason you didn't get the mail.
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
    X